Monday, May 5, 2008

On the Dinner of Molesworth

Or, the Piece of Cod that Passeth All Understanding.

So, my breeches are rather boring as they stand (not on their own; such is a grievous state for clothing, unless it be a wool greatcoat), and so I need a codpiece. Problem the first: lack of pattern...

So, I'm currently noodling with a piece of paper, to try and figure out a shape that will give me a suitable power bulge without looking as daft as the Black Adder's one. I've got ideas, here.

Problem the second: further visual interest. I'm thinking of some embroidery (yes, I know; ambitious!) but if this fails to work out, I'm going to want something, since the fabric is merely a contrast to the breeches. I may go for pinning my Constable badge to it for the first week...

Problem the third: reaching a pet store. I need a squeeky dog toy...

The final result will be buttoned to my breeches front next weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

After some particularly vile spam showed up, I have disabled the ability to comment as a nonny-mouse.