Saturday, May 22, 2010

Decluttering

Lately, I've been reorganising bookshelves. The game room looks rather better than it did before. Today, the decluttering spread to the garage; I'd made arrangements to sell one of the old steel wheels my Volvo was no longer using to a chap on the mailing list. He came by this afternoon, picked up his wheel (for use as a full-size spare; I've actually put one of them into the back of my car for that use, not without a little extra fun getting the floor of the boot to lay flat on the distinctly wider wheel) and decided, since he's using the car to teach his daughter to drive, having some extra hubcaps might not be a bad idea either.

That's saved me some craigslist advertising and the associated annoyance, and netted me some useful cash.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I think a decluttering will be happening here over the summer. We certainly need to do it!

    ReplyDelete

After some particularly vile spam showed up, I have disabled the ability to comment as a nonny-mouse.