Tuesday, August 26, 2008

On Edge, again.

At the moment, my stress levels are running close to sustainable maximum. In fact, it's possible they're *past* sustainable maximum, since pretty much any significant input is causing my brain to start clipping, with unpredictable results (and since it seems my brain is transistor rather than valve, it clips hard rather than soft, and sounds ugly).

In just over a week, things should be less stressed, but right now, I'm not much use. Anything I haven't had a while to anticipate is going to result in me falling apart...

2 comments:

  1. Have some hugs, and take a breath if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. know that many people over here are thinking of you. Only this morning Mr Jordan asked me to send you his best.

    ReplyDelete

After some particularly vile spam showed up, I have disabled the ability to comment as a nonny-mouse.